Aluminium Fasteners Manufacturers and Exporters.
The use of our Aluminum Alloy fasteners in the automotive industry is very wide because of the reason that Aluminium as a metal is highly lightweight and hence, can be used to join two lightweight components effectively. Some of the key applications of Aluminum Fasteners include cylinder head cover, gearbox housing to the engine, and other Gearbox applications.
Keeping in mind our customer requirements, we manufacture the Aluminum Fasteners in various kinds of range, standard, specification, and grade. The different types of available grades are 6061-T6, DIN 933, DIN 931. Our fasteners are especially used in industries such as aerospace, defense, automotive, petrochemical, waste processing, marine and pharmaceutical sectors. We have a staff base which has much knowledge about the manufacturing process and hence carry out the entire process without any error.
Features of Aluminium Fasteners :-
|High strength||Resistance against corrosion|
|Resistance against High pressure||Resistance against High temperature|
|Resistance against Dimensions stability||Longer service life|
|Resistance against High mechanical stress|
Aluminum Fasteners Specifications :-
- Dimension: DIN, ASTM, BS and all International Standards
- Standards: DIN 912, DIN913, DIN916, DIN 933, DIN 934, DIN963, DIN 7991, DIN 6921, ISO 7380, ISO 7984 etc
- Size: M10 to M100
- Length: up to 5 meters
- Grade: 5052, 5082, 5083, 6061, 6063, 6082, 7075, 2014, 2024/li>
- Types: Nuts, Screw, Bolts, Sockets, Spring Washers, Studs, Anchors, Marine Anchors, Nut, Hexagon Nut, Hex Nut, Hex Coupling Nut, Studs, Hex Set Screw, Socket Screw, Cap Screw, Pan Head Screw, Machine Screw, Socket Head Cap Screw, Allen Cap screw, Wing Screw, Washers, Hex Domed Cap Nuts, Square Nut, Stud Bolts, Hex Head Bolts, Socket Hexagon Head Screw Anchor Bolt, U- Bolts, J Bolts, Mushroom Head Square Neck Bolts, T-Head Bolts, Wing Screw, Eye Bolt, Foundation Bolts, Structural Bolts
Aluminium Fasteners Chemical Composition
|Aluminium||0.40 – 0.80||0.70 max||0.15-0.40||0.25 max||0.15||0.8-1.2||0.15 max||0.04-0.35||Balance||0.15 max|
Mechanical Properties for Aluminum Fasteners :-
Physical Property for Aluminium Fasteners :-
|Melting Point||582 °C|
|Thermal Expansion||23.4 x 10^-6 /K|
|Modulus of Elasticity||69 GPa|
|Thermal Conductivity||170 W/m.K|
|Electrical Resistivity||%43 IACS|
Product Usage & Application:-
- Useful in Chemical Industries
- Useful in Paper Industry
- Useful in Oil and Gas Industry
- Useful in Pharmaceutical Plants
- Useful in Food and Dairy Plant
- Useful in Petrochemical Plant
- Useful in Desalination Plant
- Useful in Nuclear Power Plants
- Useful in Fertilizer Plant
We Export To :
Kazakhstan, Algiers, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Dakar, Ghana, Uganda, Mozambique, Iraq, Subra al-Haymah, Australia, Yaoundé, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Kampala, Benin, Ethiopa, Kuwait, Luanda, Abu Dhabi, Peru, Sudan, Colombia, Nairobi, Turkey, Russia, Khartoum, Kano, UAE, Bahrain, Cape Town, Trinidad and Tobago, Dar es Salaam, Nigeria, Antananarivo, Tripoli, Addis Ababa, London, Douala, Lebanon, Tunisia, Ouagadougou, Mogadishu, Harare, Mbuji-Mayi, Qatar, Zaria, Soweto, Omdurman, Angola, Alexandria, Dubai, Yemen, Casablanca, Africa, Oman, Giza, Kinshasa, Bamako, UK, Houston, Accra, Algeria, Argentina, Cairo, Chine, Kolwezi, Hong Kong, Abidjan, Vietnam, Port Elizabeth, Maputo, Maiduguri, Canada, Port Harcourt, Singapore, Egypt, Venezuela, Freetown, Ibadan, Iran, Fez, Malaysia, Mexico, Cameroon, New York, Indonesia, Italy, Azerbaijan, Israel, Conakry, Brazil, Democratic Republic of the Congo, New Zealand, Morocco, Jordan, United States, Thailand (Bangkok), Cyprus, Sri Lanka, Rabat, Bulawayo, Kaduna, Durban, Colombo, Germany, Lubumbashi, Lagos, Brazzaville.
We Supply To :
Tripura, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Andhra Pradesh, Pune, Ambala, Maiduguri, Buxar, Puducherry, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Bhiwadi, Surat, Mizoram, Manipur, Delhi, Bangalore, Kerala, Ballia, Jamalpur, Chennai, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Indore, Patna, Agra, West Bangal, Ranchi, Durg, Bilaspur, Raipur, Satpura, Malwa, Kanpur, Dehradun etc.